WELCOME TO RAMP SOLAR
These terms and conditions guide our services to help us deliver quality and consistent services. It also makes you understand our services and reiterate our commitment to serving you better.
Requesting our services means you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree with every part of it. Under our services, you have full acceptance of these terms and conditions to guide our service mode.
If you are in disagreement with any part of these terms and conditions, you are obliged not to use the services.
• Ramp Solar will offer a direct quote for all services, and it will include all costs, including service fees. Any charge from a retailer that is not included in the quote is not part of the contract, and you might need to contact your electricity supplier.
• Our prices or quotes are flexible with the nature of services. The price will vary depending on factors like installation type, installation package, roof height, installation capacity,location and overall complexity of the job.
• Our quote or price will be strictly based on the information and description you give to us. Ramp Solar will not be liable for poor information or poor description that affects the quote. Any extra electrical work that needs to be done as a result of this would attract extra costs.
• Ramp Solar is not responsible for smart meter installation or upgrade. When the installation is done, you might be requested by your energy retailer to install the smart meter. Ramp Solar will not take any responsibility for this as the decision rests with you and your energy retailer.
• Ramp Solar will only give you a standard system, which does not include any hot water option. If you decide to install the hot water option, it will attract an extra cost of about $250. However, this cost will be paid directly to the installer because Solar Ramp will not benefit from the installation’s reward.
• If the best location deemed fit for your inverter by the installer is outside (subjected to location, mostly with double-story buildings), you will be advised to install a canopy to provide cover for the inverter. However, this will also come at an additional cost of around $250. Again, this is between you and the installer as Ramp Solar will not benefit from the reward of canopy installation.
• Panel designs on quotes are just approximate designs. The location might be altered if the installer deems fit because the best location for installation is dependent on the area that gives the most output.
• At Ramp Solar, we are confident of giving you the best solar installation service. We encourage our clients to keep referring us to other prospective clients. Therefore, there is a referral bonus reward for every referral, and the reward starts with a minimum of $100
• The price which Ramp Solar has offered is already discounted from Govt Rebate. You will NOT be able to claim the STC rebate from the Government.
• All the installations are done by the CEC approved Installers Only.
Law and Jurisdiction
• The terms and conditions above will be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the Australian law
• Any dispute relative to this term and conditions will be in accordance with the Australian court’s jurisdiction.